New! Dyslexia: Promoting reading for all. A new webinar from OLT
Date 17th May 2023
Enjoyed our recent dyslexia webinar with Dr Helen Ross? Then why not join us for our upcoming webinar session? Registration is now open!
We’ll be joined by Dr Joanna Stanbridge (Senior Educational Psychologist for Cognition & Learning, East Cambridgeshire) for part 2 of our Dyslexia: supporting able reading and writing webinar series:
Dyslexia and Literacy Difficulties: Promoting Reading for All
Guest speaker: Dr Joanna Stanbridge
When: Wednesday 15th November
Time: 4pm (BST)
By attending this webinar, you will:
- consider the potential emotional and lifelong impacts of literacy difficulties
- understand the need for an equitable /scalable model for supporting literacy difficulties, and what it looks like in practice
- comprehend how to use a systemic framework to identify all students who struggle with reading and/or writing.
- build knowledge and confidence in how to create accessible classroom
- earn an OLT certificate of attendance to help validate your learning
Register now by filling out the form below:
Register for our upcoming webinar: