OLT’s 30 days of SEND Prize draw
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- The competition is open to OnLineTraining participants only, over the age of 18. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). OnLineTraining reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entrants can win one of three prizes upon completion of the OnLineTraining survey. Each prize consists of one £30 digital Amazon voucher.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the survey email from OnLineTraining.
- Three winners will be drawn independently and at random from all completed survey entries received.
- Closing date for entries is 12pm on 31 August 2022.
- Entrants will be given one entry into the prize draw for every webinar viewed, or short course they enrol upon.
- The prize draw will be made on 5th September and the winners will be contacted by 8th September.
- The winners will be contacted via email.
- OnLineTraining will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- OLT reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- OnLineTraining reserves the right to disclose the names of the winners to other entrants requesting this information. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- OnLineTraining’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Return to 30 days of SEND page.
The promoter is OnLineTraining Limited, 4th Floor, Vantage Point New England Road Brighton BN1 4GW United Kingdom.