We have lift off! Our new Australian website has launched.
It’s official! After almost a year of hard work, we are delighted to announce the launch of our new OLT Australia website. As you may be aware, the... read more
Keep me in the loop
Subscribe to receive the OLT newsletter and updates on SEND blog posts and course developments.
NB: We won’t share your information.
In our last blog we met Hannah, a highly accomplished graduate who received a late diagnosis of dyslexia. In fact, she was screened while studying for a post-graduate medical degree. Hannah grew up in a supportive home where learning is valued highly – both her parents are teachers. Her mother, Sarah, is a SENCO in a primary school whose role is to work with all members of staff to help identify children who may need adjustments to support their learning. We asked Sarah about any early... read more
Search our resources
Our course participants have access to a library of resources to support their practice, and you can search these here.
Latest resources *
- Auditory memory checklist dyslexia
- Christopher Woodward - 'Social Dynamics and Aspergers Syndrome'
- Cochlear Implanted Children’s Support Group website
- Activities to help develop social skills in children with vision impairment
- Kitchen curriculum for children with vision impairment