April is autism awareness month
Autism Awareness month may be well underway, but for everyone at OnLineTraining autism is a year-round priority. We’ve been busy supporting our learne... read more
Keep me in the loop
Subscribe to receive the OLT newsletter and updates on SEND blog posts and course developments.
NB: We won’t share your information.
Is autism being missed in girls? What does autism in girls look like? In our latest blog we investigate why autism in girls is often diagnosed late and can often go undetected.... read more
Search our resources
Our course participants have access to a library of resources to support their practice, and you can search these here.
Latest resources *
- Auditory memory checklist dyslexia
- Christopher Woodward - 'Social Dynamics and Aspergers Syndrome'
- Cochlear Implanted Children’s Support Group website
- Activities to help develop social skills in children with vision impairment
- Kitchen curriculum for children with vision impairment