Why not join 10,000 schools who've partnered with us to improve the confidence and skills of their teaching team and provide a more inclusive experience for pupils with SEND?
We ensure your team has the right skills at the right time to support all children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and provide quality first teaching.
Our tutored online courses provide a flexible and affordable approach to providing training when it’s needed.
To learn more about us and the CPD we offer take a look at our leaflet or the OLT brochure:
Impact on confidence in overall abilities to meet the needs of pupils with SEND
- Very confident
- Fairly confident
- Somewhat confident
- Not confident
Source: LMS 2021
Our paid courses are CPD certified for 20 hours learning, and provide:
- A secure knowledge of the graduated approach
- An understanding of assessment checklists and techniques
- A toolkit of interventions to differentiate learning
- A support plan to differentiate and personalise learning
In terms of focusing the mind and upgrading the skill profiles of the classroom practitioners it has been of great benefit, not least in helping the support staff in particular to feel empowered in terms of goal and target setting.
– Special School Teacher (2021)
- Online content accessible anywhere at any time
- Teams learn together to improve collaborative working & support whole-school change
- Learning can be contextualised to meet your school’s needs
- After completing a course, your staff can be trained to cascade it to others in your school
It was really useful to go through this course prior to the other staff at my school so that I can support them in their understanding and we can have a common language to talk about a child’s needs. I think online learning is now a great option for schools. I saw that there was a need and this was the perfect solution.
– SENCo (2021)
STEP 1 We deliver
Participants enrol on a course delivered by OLT tutors for just £150 per person (excl VAT)
STEP 2 You deliver
After tutor training, past participants can cascade the course throughout your school to achieve even greater impact for just £62.50 per person (excl VAT)
STEP 3 You save
Train more. Pay less. Our flexible delivery options mean the more you train, the more you save:
Save 10% for 10 – 20 places
Save 15% for 21+ places
And there's more!
When your team learns with OLT they also gain access to a suite of supplementary learning resources and webinars that will ensure they have the right skills, at the right time, to deliver quality first teaching.