OnLineTraining set to attend Tes SEN North. Free registration now open.
Date 4th Mar 2020
Following the success of the London Tes SEN show, we are excited to announce that OLT will also be exhibiting at Tes SEN North, Manchester 2020.
About Tes SEN North
Taking place at the iconic Manchester Central on 24-25 April and now in its second year, Tes SEN North is the must attend event for everyone in the special needs community.
Based on the best elements of the London show, Tes SEN North is the UK’s largest special educational needs show, gathering the SEN community together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking and innovation.
This year’s show offers you the opportunity to:
- Join in the discussion on key sector and policy updates in the Opening Keynote Panel Debate
- Gain actionable insights and tips for best practice in expert-led seminars
- Explore the experiences of parents, carers and teachers of young people with SEN in the Parent, Carer and Teacher Forum
- Have your voice heard in the brand-new Inclusion Theatre
- Get together with your peers and share ideas in TeachMeet
- Discover the latest products to support your provision and how to use them in the Exhibitor Workshop Theatre
- Browse dedicated exhibitors – many of which will have exclusive offers just for visitors
Register for free
Register today for free and help bring learning alive for pupils with SEN.
You can say hello and meet our friendly team at stand D22.
If you would like to book a short informal chat at the show please contact us today!
Make sure you follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest announcements.
The OLT team