Visit us at the 2022 Inclusion and Wellbeing MENA conference!
Date 13th May 2022
We’re excited to announce that OLT will be presenting at the 4th annual Inclusion and Wellbeing MENA conference in Dubai.
Taking place from 17th – 18th May 2022, this two-day event gathers experts within the SEND community together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking and innovation.
What to expect:
Day one will focus on leading and developing inclusion to ensure impact.
- Lead and develop your whole school culture of inclusion and equity.
- Gain new strategies to implement and monitor evidence-based quality interventions and inform targeted support.
- Reduce barriers to learning and promote the active involvement and inclusion of every student – physically, academically, socially, emotionally and culturally.
Day two will focus on whole school culture of wellbeing and mental health which supports both students and staff.
- Gain practical strategies to support mental health in the classroom
- Develop your whole-school culture of wellbeing
- Recognise indicators of anxiety and equip students with coping strategies to manage stress and anger
- Monitor wellbeing and promote an environment where young people thrive socially and emotionally and develop learning behaviour for independence.
Attending the conference? Don’t miss our seminar!
We’re also delighted to announce that Trish Rymer, education consultant for OLT will be hosting a seminar at 10.30am on day 1 entitled: ‘Professional learning supporting best inclusive practice: Promote inclusion and wellbeing for all through blended professional development’. This session is free to attend for all MENA registrants, so don’t miss it!
We’ll also be exhibiting at this year’s event, so if you’d like a short informal chat at the show please visit us to say hello at the exhibitors hall!
For more about this year’s event visit the 2022 Inclusion and Wellbeing website.
You can also follow us on Twitter to keep up with the latest LIVE event announcements!